Welcome to GRYPS!
Writing Grant Proposals for Young Palestinian Researchers (GRYPS) is a three-phase training course. It’s intended to help participants create their own research funding submissions for national and international funding.
Potential participants are younger researchers and PhD-holders from Palestine (West-Bank and Gaza). Participants must meet the following requirements to be selected:
• Hold a doctoral degree or have equivalent research experience
• Have an affiliation to an academic institution in Palestine.
• Possess excellent English language skills, both written and spoken
• Be preferably at the beginning or middle stages of their research career.
The costs for this training course will be mainly covered by funds from the DAAD provided by the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ). The following expenses will be covered:
• Course expenses (expert-honoraria, infrastructure, organization, material): approx. 1.250 € p.P.
• Accommodation and joint meals during the 4-days of seminar II modules in West-Bank (according to DAAD regulations).